Tq Madam!!!!!
Alo madam????
Thanz q very much madam for teach me along 3rd sem. I'm sorry if i have bad behavior in class. I will tries to practice what are you teach me in class. I'm enjoyed in your class. You are nice teacher and always make funny to make our class not boring.
OK madam, i will always remember you because you are my teacher. When you see frog, you must remember me, ok?hehehehe. Along I'm in your class, I'm not boring when you teaches me. You made many activities in class. Because of this, i want to come to your class again. if i can.
In drama, I'm was tried to make my all bez. But our class can't win. I know i not good to be a frog. But, I'm hope you satisfied with the frog and give full mark (if you want give).hehehehehe. I hope you blessing for what you give me in class and pray for me to get A in exam. A is always my target in exam. if i can't make it. I'm sorry.
So, once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The frog prince, YA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanz q very much madam for teach me along 3rd sem. I'm sorry if i have bad behavior in class. I will tries to practice what are you teach me in class. I'm enjoyed in your class. You are nice teacher and always make funny to make our class not boring.
OK madam, i will always remember you because you are my teacher. When you see frog, you must remember me, ok?hehehehe. Along I'm in your class, I'm not boring when you teaches me. You made many activities in class. Because of this, i want to come to your class again. if i can.
In drama, I'm was tried to make my all bez. But our class can't win. I know i not good to be a frog. But, I'm hope you satisfied with the frog and give full mark (if you want give).hehehehehe. I hope you blessing for what you give me in class and pray for me to get A in exam. A is always my target in exam. if i can't make it. I'm sorry.
So, once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The frog prince, YA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë