e enjte, 21 qershor 2007

ASSIGMENT 2....

Hi,everybody.... I like to listen Prof. David Crystal's recording. Why? It's because gave me different experience about listening. I chose one topic from this recording as a title 'IN YOUR DREAM' because it attrated me. I think this listening is very interesting although i didn't understand the very well. Because of didn't understand, i read the tapescript and listen again. I could hear clearly and at the same time i found a few words. There are circumstances, optimistic and muttering. I can learn more.. That's all for task 1.



'GET A LIFE'.... I interested in this topic for my task 2.. I didn't understand the whole topic but i try to find out the new words in the dictionary. After that I heard it again and again. This is my first time done online listening practice so that it's more different experience for me. I think this online listening is very useful to improve our listening skill. In addition, I also learn how to pronounce the words which I didn't know before.

Lastly, I want say thank to madam because teaching us during third semester. I hope our drama competition will get a good result. All the best for final exam. Bye bye...........

1 komente:

Blogger Rudy Wellsand tha...

NICE SITE!

You seem to be doing very well in the English language. Good for you!

I thought that I would help you improve, by showing you some concepts in life; and help you know your Destiny in life!

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT:

http://quadcode.blogspot.com

Save or Print it to study.

Send it to all your friends!

Your Comments are Welcomed.

HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!

21 qershor 2007 në 12:43 m.d.  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë