Assignment 2.....Yaa..Haaa!!!!
Task 1(Make my day!)
First at all...I think this listening is quite easy to understand,I can understand what he says because he use a simple words and i familiar with that.I do not says that i already good enough in my English,there are some other words that i cannot understand too like catchphrases and i have to see on my dictionary.Now i have know what he says...
thanks to your teach about the intelligent guess.hehehe...
First at all...I think this listening is quite easy to understand,I can understand what he says because he use a simple words and i familiar with that.I do not says that i already good enough in my English,there are some other words that i cannot understand too like catchphrases and i have to see on my dictionary.Now i have know what he says...
thanks to your teach about the intelligent guess.hehehe...
Task ( Alcopops )
Ya..ha.. About this one...i think this was funny,we can combine two 0r more other words to make a new word ha?Absolutely i cannot understand this listening very well...If you free,can you tell me more about this?but, i can understand he's word..weird right?i don't know how to explain to you....help me..please....huhuhu...okay..now i have no idea what i want to write...because of that i want to go to sleep...good night,sweet dream,do not ever forget me..ya ha!!!
Ya..ha.. About this one...i think this was funny,we can combine two 0r more other words to make a new word ha?Absolutely i cannot understand this listening very well...If you free,can you tell me more about this?but, i can understand he's word..weird right?i don't know how to explain to you....help me..please....huhuhu...okay..now i have no idea what i want to write...because of that i want to go to sleep...good night,sweet dream,do not ever forget me..ya ha!!!

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë