Assignment 2
Assalamualaikum...
TASK 1- Today I serve internet to search Prof. David Crystal's website. When I log on the website, I get more knowledge about listening & writing. I read more than one topic but the interesting one is 'GET A LIFE'. I enjoyed this topic very much because I understand it more than others. Before I read this topic I think get a life more about to offensive to somebody. Actually get a life have many meanings. It can be serious but usually jocular. It also can be used for instance to a workaholic or for anybody obsessed with something. The new words I have learned is 'derogatory' & 'offensive'. Derogatory means exspressing a lack of respect for or a low opinion. Offensive means unpleasant. That all my opinion about this topic. It's improve my listening and I hope this website can be help me to improve in my English also.
Task 2- Now I want to give my opinion to the next topic. The topic I choose is 'IN YOUR DREAM'. Everybody have a dream. I also have my dream but dream have a lot of meaning. Dream is a series of events or pictures which happen in your mind while you sleep. For example, I had a strange dream last night. It also something that you want very much to happen, although it is not likely. In my dream, I want to get a good job after I finished my studies. I want to help my family exspecially my parents. Hopefully, my dream will come true and my English more better than before.
Thank You.
TASK 1- Today I serve internet to search Prof. David Crystal's website. When I log on the website, I get more knowledge about listening & writing. I read more than one topic but the interesting one is 'GET A LIFE'. I enjoyed this topic very much because I understand it more than others. Before I read this topic I think get a life more about to offensive to somebody. Actually get a life have many meanings. It can be serious but usually jocular. It also can be used for instance to a workaholic or for anybody obsessed with something. The new words I have learned is 'derogatory' & 'offensive'. Derogatory means exspressing a lack of respect for or a low opinion. Offensive means unpleasant. That all my opinion about this topic. It's improve my listening and I hope this website can be help me to improve in my English also.
Task 2- Now I want to give my opinion to the next topic. The topic I choose is 'IN YOUR DREAM'. Everybody have a dream. I also have my dream but dream have a lot of meaning. Dream is a series of events or pictures which happen in your mind while you sleep. For example, I had a strange dream last night. It also something that you want very much to happen, although it is not likely. In my dream, I want to get a good job after I finished my studies. I want to help my family exspecially my parents. Hopefully, my dream will come true and my English more better than before.
Thank You.

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë