Assignment 2
Task 1 (Get A Life)
I like to listen it. But sometimes i can't listened clearly what are he talk about.hehehehehe. So, when i listened it i must to read first. When i read, i found new word like jocular. This activity is good for everyone to improve their English ex specially in listening. It teach me many thing like to listen carefully and many more
Task 2 (Wannabe)
'Wannabe' is same meaning to 'want to be'. So, i found new word to help me decreases word when i made summary when i listened it. Firstly, when i listened it i can't understanding what are he talk about. This is because the pronunciation is quick difficult to me to understand. Like task 1, i must read first to make me more understand it. I found some words is me do not know what are it meaning. The word is colloquial and sceptical.
So, I'm very enjoyed when listened this 2 tasks. It is not easy to understand because the pronunciation is quick difficult to me to understand it. But, i tries to understand it. Ya-ha!!!!
I like to listen it. But sometimes i can't listened clearly what are he talk about.hehehehehe. So, when i listened it i must to read first. When i read, i found new word like jocular. This activity is good for everyone to improve their English ex specially in listening. It teach me many thing like to listen carefully and many more
Task 2 (Wannabe)
'Wannabe' is same meaning to 'want to be'. So, i found new word to help me decreases word when i made summary when i listened it. Firstly, when i listened it i can't understanding what are he talk about. This is because the pronunciation is quick difficult to me to understand. Like task 1, i must read first to make me more understand it. I found some words is me do not know what are it meaning. The word is colloquial and sceptical.
So, I'm very enjoyed when listened this 2 tasks. It is not easy to understand because the pronunciation is quick difficult to me to understand it. But, i tries to understand it. Ya-ha!!!!

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë