Assignment 2
Task 1
First of all, I choose ‘in your dream’ as my first task assignment. This is a quiet difficult title that I want to share with you all. All members have their dream right? But, the speaker said its not just dream when you sleeping every night, its come with many possible meaning when DREAM word become
‘ in your dream’. Its could be a word come from a driver when he see a clear road, words from part of movies and some more. Lastly, there are some words I cannot hear clearly such as circumstances, reverie, and muttering. That’s all about this title listening.
Task 2
Second title that I choose is ‘wicked’. I ‘m very excited to say that speaker had done very well. He presented me the new word, wicked. I say not the word I ‘am very proud, but he told me how the word comes in English vocabulary. History said that word are brought by unites state’s black slang or Britain in the late 1980s.he added that teenagers as future generation bring wicked which means ‘good’.
However, I also found many new words likes ambiguous, merry and splendid. I think this is suitable title to all members to listening themselves because its come with more knowledge, so don’t forget to find it for yourself experience in listening.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats all..maybe we all will not meet after this. Perhap I'll miss you all my beloved friends. I hope we can be as a group member in future..although ukhwah@friendship will not be last forever and ever..
say hye to me yar if you still recognize me and my name, amar. If not I'll not begrudge,thats never mind..ok assalamualaikum warahmatullah to all my muslim friends and nice to meet you yowhee, chee khen, christy, xu liang, chew siang, ang leetyng..lastly to my lecturer, ma'am syarifah..I always pray you healthy and sehhah walafiat everytime in your life..thanks willing to teach us..
First of all, I choose ‘in your dream’ as my first task assignment. This is a quiet difficult title that I want to share with you all. All members have their dream right? But, the speaker said its not just dream when you sleeping every night, its come with many possible meaning when DREAM word become
‘ in your dream’. Its could be a word come from a driver when he see a clear road, words from part of movies and some more. Lastly, there are some words I cannot hear clearly such as circumstances, reverie, and muttering. That’s all about this title listening.
Task 2
Second title that I choose is ‘wicked’. I ‘m very excited to say that speaker had done very well. He presented me the new word, wicked. I say not the word I ‘am very proud, but he told me how the word comes in English vocabulary. History said that word are brought by unites state’s black slang or Britain in the late 1980s.he added that teenagers as future generation bring wicked which means ‘good’.
However, I also found many new words likes ambiguous, merry and splendid. I think this is suitable title to all members to listening themselves because its come with more knowledge, so don’t forget to find it for yourself experience in listening.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats all..maybe we all will not meet after this. Perhap I'll miss you all my beloved friends. I hope we can be as a group member in future..although ukhwah@friendship will not be last forever and ever..
say hye to me yar if you still recognize me and my name, amar. If not I'll not begrudge,thats never mind..ok assalamualaikum warahmatullah to all my muslim friends and nice to meet you yowhee, chee khen, christy, xu liang, chew siang, ang leetyng..lastly to my lecturer, ma'am syarifah..I always pray you healthy and sehhah walafiat everytime in your life..thanks willing to teach us..

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë