It's me, Pn.Sharifah Zurina!!
Assalamualaikum everyone,
I just want to say all the very best in your future undertakings. If anyone do not understand that, it means all the best in everything that you do in your future. You only use it only in writing because it is a formal word. .... Anyway, Thank you to all who are still writing in this blog.
Yes, I think our group did a good job during the drama. Our acting was better than some others too I think, but, never mind, the important thing here is that we had great Fun and I'm sure there were some things that we learnt too.
So how was the exam??
I just want to say all the very best in your future undertakings. If anyone do not understand that, it means all the best in everything that you do in your future. You only use it only in writing because it is a formal word. .... Anyway, Thank you to all who are still writing in this blog.
Yes, I think our group did a good job during the drama. Our acting was better than some others too I think, but, never mind, the important thing here is that we had great Fun and I'm sure there were some things that we learnt too.
So how was the exam??

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë