e diel, 24 qershor 2007

assignment 2

In the dream

Dream ……I think all of us have our own dream. For me I’ve my own dream and I hope my dream become true one day. Talk about the task, when I entered the web side and I saw many title or topic to listen. I just saw one topic that really familiar and closed to me. It is ‘in the dream’. I like this topic and I hope that it is interesting to hear. It’s true.

It is about how dream make benefit to the dreamers.

Actually this is my first experience in this program. Usually, when I heard to the communicator and my emotion felt down because it hard to understand. May be, the slang are different between us and the communicator. The pronunciation is very different but I’ll try again and give all my attention to follow word by word. He spoke very fast and I can’t follow the word one by one because of it. I think I still not familiar with it. That’s why I felt like that. Finally I understand what the communicator tries to tell me. When I refer back to the tape script, I think they used a simple word and simple language but when they were spoken it different sound. In there I know that I learned a new thing that’s slang. Besides that, I’ve learned more vocabulary and new word that I never heard before. If I can’t understand some word I refer to the dictionary. It is so important for me when I’m studying English. I think I like this session because it trains me to understand the slang and the speaking skills. But I’m still confused about the differentiation between British slang and US slang. I think I want to study more about the slang and I want to be apart of the expert Malaysians that can speak English in both slang. I hope my experience could help me in my future.

Based to the topic, I really agree with David Crystal. I think who was listened it was agree with him too. Everyone can dream. Dream makes you be the best and try to get it. I hope all of our dreams become true one day.

Never stop dreaming because dream make you change your life but do not dream without do something to get your dream.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë