Assingment 2
Assalamualaikum…
First of all,, i would like to say congratulations for our drama although we did not win the competition.. I just want to say that we had done the best for it.. Okey,, let me start my assingment..
TASK 1;I've already finished to listen Prof.david Crystal site. As for me, I choose "CELL". I think it is so difficult to understand the words. It can improve our listening skill if we listen it for many times. It will be more easily to understand the topic. Besides that, it also can improve my reading skill when I read the tape script many times.There are many new words that I have just know such as synchronize and monastery…
TASK 2:For task 2 in section learning english,i chose "BLING". There are many new things that I know when I read.mmm....same from task 1.There are many new words that I know such as accoutrements, redulication, glistering, shiny,and worth.Last but not least,I really enjoy to do this assignment… :-)
okey,, good luck to everyone who will take English paper on Monday and thank you very much Madam. You have teach me so much.. I really appreciate for what you have done for us.. I’ll never forget for everything you have teached.. J
First of all,, i would like to say congratulations for our drama although we did not win the competition.. I just want to say that we had done the best for it.. Okey,, let me start my assingment..
TASK 1;I've already finished to listen Prof.david Crystal site. As for me, I choose "CELL". I think it is so difficult to understand the words. It can improve our listening skill if we listen it for many times. It will be more easily to understand the topic. Besides that, it also can improve my reading skill when I read the tape script many times.There are many new words that I have just know such as synchronize and monastery…
TASK 2:For task 2 in section learning english,i chose "BLING". There are many new things that I know when I read.mmm....same from task 1.There are many new words that I know such as accoutrements, redulication, glistering, shiny,and worth.Last but not least,I really enjoy to do this assignment… :-)
okey,, good luck to everyone who will take English paper on Monday and thank you very much Madam. You have teach me so much.. I really appreciate for what you have done for us.. I’ll never forget for everything you have teached.. J

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë