e shtunë, 23 qershor 2007

Assignment2

TASK1
The first topic that I listen is 'Get a life'. I had listened this topic for three time without read the tapescript. However, I can't understand Prof. David Crsytal's recording because his pronunciation was too fast and I don't familiar with his slang. But, after I read the tapescript, I can understand this topic about. While, some words are difficult for me to understand because i didn't see them before such as 'derogatory', 'jocular' and 'workaholic'. I had tried to find these words'meaning on dictionary. However, I can't find the word 'workaholic'. Therefore, I guese its meaning from the task. Althought this task is not long, I still need a few hours to understand it.

TASK2
The another topic that I listen is 'Bless'. I choose this topic because I familiar with this word. 'God bless you', I'm sure that people always use this words to greeting. I prefer like this topic than the topic before. I had listened this topic for a few times, but more of the part of this task I can't understand. Therefore, I have to read the tapescript and found some difficult words such as 'interjection' and 'indulgent'. The meaning of these words I guese are differ from meaning that I found on dictionary. Oh my god......I know I need more reading to improve my English. Anyway, I have some improvement in my listening skill from this Online Listening.
















list

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë