e premte, 22 qershor 2007

my comment

Task 1

I had listen to the topic in David Crystal website and I choose a topic about ‘ Euro ’ in this task. The words that he used in this topic are simple but I cannot determine what he saying. There are less difficult words such as ‘shove’. Meanwhile, the pronunciation is too fast and connected to each other. The point that I understand is the whole paragraph are say about the words ‘Euro’.

Task 2

The second topic that I had to be listen in this website is ‘In your dreams’. The second one is also quite similar in task 1 in their words. There are some sentences that I can’t determine their meaning without using a dictionary book such as ‘muttering’. We may understand more when we listen many times of this passage.

thank you madam for everything..i got a lot of sweet memory in this third semester.(",)

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë