TASK 2
Hello listen up to my heart…………
My opinion on my listening experience
‘WICKED’
Wicked? What is it about? It is same meaning like a wish? May be. No! It not likes that. It’s different between both of them. That is my first impression about this topic when I opened this web site. I felt that the topic was told about something weird. But it’s wrong. It not likes that. It told me that wicked means:
Intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
So, my first impression is wrong. That’s why don’t judge someone by its cover.
Normally, as usual as I am, when I listen to the communicator in there, I’m still having the same problem but a little bit easy to understand. The problem is listening problem. The communicator speak very fast and I could not followed and catch up the word that he said. Besides, the same problem as task one is slang. I can’t listen clearly what the word that he say’s. And I still confuse about that. When I refer to the tape script and then I can understand. For me the passage is too simple to understand but when I was listening to the communicator it’s different and I think that the slang is my problem in my listening skills.
Actually, I don’t like to hear something in English because it hard to understand. Such as listen to English song or English movie. I can’t understand it. The slang is usually my problem. I think I should change my mind about this. After this I want to enjoy English song and movie. I hope when I done this, it can make me be better in my listening skills.
Based to my entire problem, I suggest to management department to think about it and solve this problem for the new student in the future when they have to take foundation class like me. So, if this problem settle I think that all of the student that have a listening problem can become the better than what they are.
Thank you………..

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë