e enjte, 21 qershor 2007

bling

task 1

for task 1 ,i was choosen bling as my title , first time i was lesson audio by david crystal. he was talked fast,
I’m not really understand what he said, just a certain word I can catch it, so I writte down on the paper , each time I lesson it again, after took time ,for a few minutes, and I'm realy sattisfied, Then I make comparison with tapescript , so what can I make conclude here, I also got some mistake cause still not all correct. beside that, i could got some new word that i never heard , such as accontrements, passe and a hit. some word it might be another meaning. i was also known that bling not only for describes jewellery but also can a fiction book and something cheaper.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë