ASSIGNMENT 2
For task 1
I chose "cell" for my task 1. This task describe about mobile phone. From began to the ended, I just heard Professor talked and talked. I listened it without see the tapescript. As a result, I only heard he talked in english but I didn't understand for a whole task. It is quite difficult to hear clearly for every words, maybe because of his slang. After that, I read the tapescript and listen again. Actually the words in this task is not very difficult. I can understand it very well after I had read for two times. Monastery is a new word that I found from this task. Monastery is means building in which monks live as a community (cf convent, nunnery). I looked up this word in the dictionary. In my opinion, online listening practise is more useful for me because it is repeatable. I can listened it again and again and learn how to pronounce the words. Besides that, I believe that our listening can be improved through this online listening practice. Sometimes I cannot listen and understand it very well because I admit that I seldom listen to the english song and the news. This online listening is quite interesting and I hope this program can convince you all enjoy it.
For task 2
I chose "bless" for my task 2. I heard for five times, but I still cannot understand for a whole task. However, I could understand a half of this task. I think it is better if compare to task 1. After I read the tapescript, I found new words that I have never seen. There are ironic, hint, snuggling and indulgent. So I looked up in the dictionary.
Ironic is means using or expressing irony.
Hint is means indirect suggestion.
snuggling is means get close (to sb) for warmth, comfort or affection.
Indulgent is means allows oneself / somebody to have whatever one/he likes or wants.
In my opinion on this online listening practice, I learn how the pronounciation of each words and at the same time can also improve my listening. This morning I had read more than 2 task, I found a lot of new words that I have never seen. So that I looked up in the dictionary. I can know more vocabulary from this way. I can't understand very well When I listened for task 1 and task 2 without read the tapescript. This is because I seldom listen to news and speak to others. Online listening practice gave me a really different experience in listening. Furthermore, this program also convince me to listen more english news. I realized that always listen to the english song and news might improve our listening.
Lastly, I want say thank to madam because teaching us. Here wishing you all the best and lucky. Thank you
I chose "cell" for my task 1. This task describe about mobile phone. From began to the ended, I just heard Professor talked and talked. I listened it without see the tapescript. As a result, I only heard he talked in english but I didn't understand for a whole task. It is quite difficult to hear clearly for every words, maybe because of his slang. After that, I read the tapescript and listen again. Actually the words in this task is not very difficult. I can understand it very well after I had read for two times. Monastery is a new word that I found from this task. Monastery is means building in which monks live as a community (cf convent, nunnery). I looked up this word in the dictionary. In my opinion, online listening practise is more useful for me because it is repeatable. I can listened it again and again and learn how to pronounce the words. Besides that, I believe that our listening can be improved through this online listening practice. Sometimes I cannot listen and understand it very well because I admit that I seldom listen to the english song and the news. This online listening is quite interesting and I hope this program can convince you all enjoy it.
For task 2
I chose "bless" for my task 2. I heard for five times, but I still cannot understand for a whole task. However, I could understand a half of this task. I think it is better if compare to task 1. After I read the tapescript, I found new words that I have never seen. There are ironic, hint, snuggling and indulgent. So I looked up in the dictionary.
Ironic is means using or expressing irony.
Hint is means indirect suggestion.
snuggling is means get close (to sb) for warmth, comfort or affection.
Indulgent is means allows oneself / somebody to have whatever one/he likes or wants.
In my opinion on this online listening practice, I learn how the pronounciation of each words and at the same time can also improve my listening. This morning I had read more than 2 task, I found a lot of new words that I have never seen. So that I looked up in the dictionary. I can know more vocabulary from this way. I can't understand very well When I listened for task 1 and task 2 without read the tapescript. This is because I seldom listen to news and speak to others. Online listening practice gave me a really different experience in listening. Furthermore, this program also convince me to listen more english news. I realized that always listen to the english song and news might improve our listening.
Lastly, I want say thank to madam because teaching us. Here wishing you all the best and lucky. Thank you

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë