Task 1
I choosed "Blog" as a first topic.Before I listened,I maked sure that no other sound allowed except from this recording.After that I closed my eyes and focused when recording started.For the first time I cannot clearly knew what it talked about.I tried about 4 times but it still difficult to understad.I maked another plan,the plan is when I did not understand I stopped the recording and listened again the sentence that i not understand.It was seems successful,I can understand more sentences.But, I not satisfied with this successful because not all words that I understand.So the final step,I read the article that I listened before.As a result,I found new words that I did not know.I tried to use "guess" technique and I thought I got their meanings.For example.I did not know the meaning of abbriviation from sentence "It's an abbriviation of web blog".After pressured my brain, I thought the meaning is contents or description.But not all words that I can guess like the meaning of "coinages" from sentence "there are even more coinages about to come,it seems to me.". Although I opened ditionary, I still cannot understand the meaning of sentence.In addition, I also learned how to use suitable intonation, where to stress voice and not.Another afford that I did was I tried to follow it slang.This all what I did in task 1.
Task 2
For task two,I choosed a topic "cell".I did same what I did in task 1.In this topic,I also got new words and learned that some word can be shorten like mobile phone to mobile,cellular phone to cell and synchronise to sync.Lastly, I wished you have a good live and thank you because you are the first English teacher that not hate me,thank you very much..
I choosed "Blog" as a first topic.Before I listened,I maked sure that no other sound allowed except from this recording.After that I closed my eyes and focused when recording started.For the first time I cannot clearly knew what it talked about.I tried about 4 times but it still difficult to understad.I maked another plan,the plan is when I did not understand I stopped the recording and listened again the sentence that i not understand.It was seems successful,I can understand more sentences.But, I not satisfied with this successful because not all words that I understand.So the final step,I read the article that I listened before.As a result,I found new words that I did not know.I tried to use "guess" technique and I thought I got their meanings.For example.I did not know the meaning of abbriviation from sentence "It's an abbriviation of web blog".After pressured my brain, I thought the meaning is contents or description.But not all words that I can guess like the meaning of "coinages" from sentence "there are even more coinages about to come,it seems to me.". Although I opened ditionary, I still cannot understand the meaning of sentence.In addition, I also learned how to use suitable intonation, where to stress voice and not.Another afford that I did was I tried to follow it slang.This all what I did in task 1.
Task 2
For task two,I choosed a topic "cell".I did same what I did in task 1.In this topic,I also got new words and learned that some word can be shorten like mobile phone to mobile,cellular phone to cell and synchronise to sync.Lastly, I wished you have a good live and thank you because you are the first English teacher that not hate me,thank you very much..

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë