e premte, 22 qershor 2007

Hello everyone....How are today....?

FOR ALL MY FRIENDS.....

Before I start write my assignment,I want to say thank you very much for all of you for this morning....for the class drama...You give more co-operation together to successful it.I know,some the winner in our heart...It's right...?I'm so glad with all of you....working together....and practice together.....It's make we closed together between each other...

FOR MADAM......

I'm so sorry Madam because we are not the winner for the drama.....and thank you very much.....and too much....to you because teaching us as long for seven weeks.I'm so proud of you...happy with you and also enjoy with your class....but at the same time,I'm so sad to end this class....Finally,I hope you're fine everyday....and good luck whatever you want to do....and wish luck for me and all of yours' students for the final exam...

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë