ASSIGNMENT 2 - nurul wahidahAssalamu’alaikum..Hi..(^_^)
Do you remember me?? I’m wahida @ nurul.. this is my second assignment. For task one, I opened the Professor David Crystal website and chose to hear the topic “In Your Dream”. I just heard what he talked without saw the tapescript. It is quite difficult to understand his slang. However, after I read the tapescript given and listened again, I could understood it very well. I found a new word from this topic. The word is ‘reverie’. The meaning of 'reverie' is 'dream'.
For task two, I chose the topic ‘Get a Life’…hmm, that time I felt easier than before to understand Prof. David Crystal words. Maybe, it is because I had heard his slang before. Then, I read the tapescript given and listened again. Wow, I found that I really understood what he talked about. There are two words I never seen before. They are ‘derogatory’ and ‘workaholic’. 'Derogatory' means 'insulting' while 'workaholic' means 'person who works obsessively'. This project was help me improved my listening. I like it!! Okey, I have nothing to say anymore. Good bye!!…For all muslims, Assalamu’alaikum..

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë