Huhuhu,,,,,
On our last presentation's day...
Actually I don't know what I feel..
Whether nervous, scared, or funny. Maybe all of them.
I felt nervous may be i don't prepare any text to memorize like most student.
I felt scared may be I afraid if I make any mistake in front of class.
Or
I felt funny may be I be the first presenter to present on that day and it happened after i went back to class from toilet.
So you all can imagine how I felt during the presentation.
Spontaneous. My knee was shaking on that time ok..
Actually I don't know what I feel..
Whether nervous, scared, or funny. Maybe all of them.
I felt nervous may be i don't prepare any text to memorize like most student.
I felt scared may be I afraid if I make any mistake in front of class.
Or
I felt funny may be I be the first presenter to present on that day and it happened after i went back to class from toilet.
So you all can imagine how I felt during the presentation.
Spontaneous. My knee was shaking on that time ok..

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë