e premte, 15 qershor 2007

Learning in English

Hello madam,

I'm azura. First of all, thanks a lots for teaching of us. We had of fun at this English class. On the my first impression, i was afraid of you that's why i was very quiet in class, but i know, i'm wrong. You are a good one whoes i meet. I'm so sorry about that. English language sometimes be quite good. We need you to teach us about something important in this life. Everything have go on, but our memories can still in my mind. I love you all very much. See you again in the next sem...

Achievement in reading

Reading is the most important to find out everything and to find a lot of knowledge. Usually, I’m not getting into trouble with reading, but my grammar needs improvement. During the foundation class, the teacher allowed me to read in class. It can help me to improve my grammar and the same time my reading can be faster than usual. Now, I have a book for practicing reading. I read my essay though a few time before answered some questions. Now, I was enjoyed when reading.

Achievement in writing

Writing skill is important to write a letter to an organization to find a job. Before this, I had problems with reading and writing since I was at school. But now I find that the statement in English is easy to understand if we have a lot of English vocabulary. Beside that’s an exercise on phrasal verbs is intended to help me learn and practice English in the future. I have an experience and skill to writing summary of a story. Maybe for the first time, that is very difficult but it not really. To write a good summary, I’m just trying to understand what the story telling us about.

Achievement in listening

Listening is also the important part of learning English. Usually, I always getting into trouble with listening. It is very difficult to understand. I can’t understand with someone who speaks in English quite fast. Sometimes I was confused with vocabulary items and encountering problems when using a word which either looks or sounds almost the same as another word. During foundation class, by slow I can follow them and try to understand what of their talking about and know how to compare this vocabulary items. Now I have a skill to find differences in their meaning.

Achievement in speaking

Speaking means talking or say things. In learning of English, we need to speak. Before this I cannot to speak in English very well. But now, I really like to speak in English. I know and be able to speaking correctly without making a mistake in language and pronunciation. I was speaking word by word so that is not out of the topic. Besides I can verify which one are pronoun, verb and adverb/adjectives. These words are important to make an essay or reports.

Achievement in vocabulary

Doing an exercise is a good practice to excellent in learning English. An exercise also a method to increase my English vocabulary. Many idioms are difficult to understand from the meaning of individual word. In our class, we learn how to fine the meaning of the difficult item. Maybe some of us were using a dictionary but I have another skill, use context clues to guess the meaning. In exam, we cannot to use the dictionary so we need to guess logically the meaning of the object. There have four several types of context clue are example clue, definition clue, the contrast clue and the experience clue. I think this is a way to settle my problem in English vocabulary. So far, my English vocabulary was added than usual, I means before this class proceed.


Achievement in making presentations

Presentation means a formal talk that you give to a group of people. During the foundation class, we are divided by seven groups and each group contain around three or four peoples. Each group have to give a short presentation on a title of we are choice. In presentation, I’m tried to present my material in an interesting ways. Learning English presented no problem to me. Before this, I didn’t have the confident to present in front but now, I should feel confidence about my own abilities. I stepped confidently in front and began to make presentation. All the skills I get when I was learn at class.

Achievement in participating discussions


I spend time to discuss together with my group members to finish our presentation work. After join this class, i feel more confident to participate in discussion. Next, i like all activities in my class but i like most is when madam told us to read the paragraph in the class. It help me to become more confident to comunicate in front of my friends.

I like all the activities that had been done in this class during this six weeks period. I was like playing a game and quiz activities. I like this activity because it can help me easy to known my new friends. Besides of this, I also like the listening to a song activity.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë