MY ACHIVEMENT
My name is Ruwaida binti Rosdi. My friends called me waida or wai... Its very simple name,right?..hehe.. I am a pure math student at Science and Technology Faculty. Before this, I’m study at Malaka Matriculation College,Melaka… Nowadays,we know that English language is very important because it is International language. So, I agree with UKM because provides Foundation English subject for students got band 1 and band 2 in MUET like me. So, I want to mention about my skill and performance in reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, making presentations and participating discussion after I take this subject.
Firstly, about reading. I likes reading. I think my reading is not bad. It is because I can read with right pronounsation but sometimes i’m not sure. How about my writing? I think my writing is not very good but better than before I take this subject. My grammar not very good n I must improve it. My skill and performance about listening is very good. I can understand what people say. But sometimes I can’t understand if I don’t know the meaning of the words.
Besides that,my performance for speaking not very bad. I can improve it so that it become more better. I think two skill and performance are difficult to me ,there are writing and speaking. Its because my vocabulary is limited. So, I must very hardworking start from now to improve my vocabulary. My performance about making presentation is not bad. For next time, I must more confident and not shy if I want to improve my skill in making presentation.
For my performance in participating discussions, I think its really good because I can share many ideas with my group members. Sometimes, they help me to improve my performance in participating discussions. In English classes, I like madam because she is very kind, funny, open-minded n so cute. It is opposite with my first impression. Ok,I stop here. See u again. Wassalam…
Firstly, about reading. I likes reading. I think my reading is not bad. It is because I can read with right pronounsation but sometimes i’m not sure. How about my writing? I think my writing is not very good but better than before I take this subject. My grammar not very good n I must improve it. My skill and performance about listening is very good. I can understand what people say. But sometimes I can’t understand if I don’t know the meaning of the words.
Besides that,my performance for speaking not very bad. I can improve it so that it become more better. I think two skill and performance are difficult to me ,there are writing and speaking. Its because my vocabulary is limited. So, I must very hardworking start from now to improve my vocabulary. My performance about making presentation is not bad. For next time, I must more confident and not shy if I want to improve my skill in making presentation.
For my performance in participating discussions, I think its really good because I can share many ideas with my group members. Sometimes, they help me to improve my performance in participating discussions. In English classes, I like madam because she is very kind, funny, open-minded n so cute. It is opposite with my first impression. Ok,I stop here. See u again. Wassalam…

0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë