e shtunë, 16 qershor 2007

My english class

Assalamualaikum to all of muslims people…

You can call me,yanie. Now i’m student at University Kebangsaan Malaysia. Before this i’m student at matriculation Kuala Pilah.
Now,english so important to study in science from the primary school until at university and also to get job. From the primary school, I don’t like English subject because in English class I’m felt frightened if teacher ask me,I don’t know how to answerin English. After spm,I was attenda English course to improve my English. There, I was learned from the began how to speak and read in English in true way. After I took that course,I felt more brave than before to speak in English.
In muet,it quite difficult to answer because it words is high English language. I think,I want to take muet again,but at UKM, we just take foundation English to get a graduate. So, no I’m taking foundation English class. I like this class because teacher who teach me is a kind, funny and good teacher.I’m easy to understand what teacher speak in English because she using easy word to understand and her pronunciation is so clear. This class can improve my English better. I also get many useful information in this class. I like process of studying who using by teacher.
“Teacher,I’m so proud be your student”.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë