e martë, 19 qershor 2007

ASSIGMENT 2

TASK 1

I like to choose ‘GET A LIFE’ as a topic for my task one .This part tells me about LIFE. As we know, planning our life is important to be better in our future. Sometimes we need to sacrifice to get the best things in life. In this topic it shows how to use the times in our life with doing something that we can enjoy. Don’t waste your life to be empty and dull. Sometimes our life is too serious and sometimes it is funny and full of joy. There are three new words that I do not understand the meaning such as derogatory, jocular and existence. Derogatory mean showing bad behavior or a bad quality. Jocular mean funny and existence mean the state of being. It is easy for me when find the meaning in the oxford dictionary which is second edition. Lastly, I enjoy listen this topic.



TASK 2

I like to choose ‘NOT’ as a topic for my task two. This part tells me about NOT that be used in our day life. Not is use for negative statement. It’s an unusual usage, putting the ‘not’ at the end, instead of in the middle. Not is use when we not agree with others or we don’t like the things that give ourselves to be angry. I found the new vocabulary in this article such as abbreviation, blondes and negate. Abbreviation means a shortened form of a word. Blondes mean a woman who is blond and negate mean negative. I’m only familiar with the word negative and negate is new vocabulary for me. But to understand easily I listen to other sentences, so that I can assume the meaning. Lastly I like this topic and enjoy it.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë