Writing a Self-Assessment Essay
hEllO…………..
First of all, i would like to say thanks to Madam Syarifah Zurina who is teaching me English this semester. I really enjoy studying English then before. This course really helpful for me to imrove myself in many things especially for English. I have improve my reading because I need to read lots of English books and in class also, I should read something that was given for me. I also have improved my writing skills but still not well but at least, it helped me to write better than before after I attended to this class. I get to know better on grammar. For listening, I think I should have more practise to improve myself. this course help me a lot in this during my lesson. I also have improve my speaking in English and get to know better on how the pronounsation of certain words that i don't know before. I also have learned onhow to predict certain word that i never heard before and it is very helpful for me to improve my vocabulary. I can refresh back certain words that I have heard and know before that i had forgot. I also thinked this class will help me on making presentation so I can feel better to present something in the future because Madam will tell me more on how to present well and help group in our presentation. this presentation also will help me to decrease my uncomfortable feeling to face the crowd. I really enjoy in discussions and this class have lots of works that need the student to discuss among themselves. And as for me iI really like to participate this session because I can share my knowledge with other student same as them. I like group discussion activity the most because we can improve our knowledge in English and we can share lots of knowledge. It is also the best way to improve m English.
Thats all. Thank you. (",)
0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë