e martë, 12 qershor 2007

What's up Bukhari?

You are quiet but I know you have substance. What do I mean? Well,... You have ideas, your knowledge and skills in English language is a little higher that some students in class. I would like you to be a little bit of an extrovert in class.Is it because you are shy?? You shouldn't be shy because we are already in our 6th week of 3rd. semester.

I'm happy that you are enjoying the class and that you find yourself improving. I like to carry out group discussions and I'm glad that you like them too. I think group discussions is one good way for students who are shy and nervous maybe at first to speak up in class can now speak to their friends in the group. That way, at least they are speaking. But, I hope that most of it is in English!! Are your group discussion in English? If they are not please next time do it more in English.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë