To Hazani, Ammar, Umair, Rafiq the King, Apis the Frog Prince and Jawa(Shuhaimi) and Christty
DEar All,
I know that coming to learn English during the 3rd. semester is not such a good idea because some of you would rather enjoy to do things that you like doing during your holidays,... right?!! Well, there's nothing that I can do to change the situation now. This is a university's ruling and it must be followed. If you leave it to do ZH2014 during the 3rd. semester of your 2nd. year, then, you'll be extra busy perhaps. So, it's better to get it over and done with.... meaning.. do it early and finish it off so that you can focus on your content courses in your 2nd and 3rd yrs,...BUT don't forget to still speak and listen and read English . Kalau boleh ' breath English and live English'
There are so many things to do for a teacher like me to teach students who are not so good in English like yourselves. But, we don't have the time that is really needed to do all the things that can be done to improve all skills. I apologise to you if I have not done the best that I could've done. I am not the Ketua of this course, I followed whatever materials that have been prepared by others. We want to do so many things because this will and is the only English course that you'll take during your University years here in UKM- There'll never be anymore English courses for you in UKM after this. So, it's like everything is 'touch and go'.
I know that coming to learn English during the 3rd. semester is not such a good idea because some of you would rather enjoy to do things that you like doing during your holidays,... right?!! Well, there's nothing that I can do to change the situation now. This is a university's ruling and it must be followed. If you leave it to do ZH2014 during the 3rd. semester of your 2nd. year, then, you'll be extra busy perhaps. So, it's better to get it over and done with.... meaning.. do it early and finish it off so that you can focus on your content courses in your 2nd and 3rd yrs,...BUT don't forget to still speak and listen and read English . Kalau boleh ' breath English and live English'
There are so many things to do for a teacher like me to teach students who are not so good in English like yourselves. But, we don't have the time that is really needed to do all the things that can be done to improve all skills. I apologise to you if I have not done the best that I could've done. I am not the Ketua of this course, I followed whatever materials that have been prepared by others. We want to do so many things because this will and is the only English course that you'll take during your University years here in UKM- There'll never be anymore English courses for you in UKM after this. So, it's like everything is 'touch and go'.
3 komente:
thank you madam because give me some advice to improve my English. Anyway i do enjoy your class everyday. Perhaps it is true that as a student in university, everything must be achieve myself but with the helps from lecturers such as yourself..thanks a lot madam...(",)
Assalamualaikum Shuhaimi,
You seem to be the only one responding to my reply. Thanks.
All the best for the Drama and Good Luck for the exam. I'm sure you'll do well.Insyaallah!
assalaimulaikum mdm, just same like suhaimi, i'm also want to say thanks a lot to you , all your said in class i assume as like a mother giving some advise to their children , i will remember for improve my english , not only this time, but for future also.
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë