Thank You
Hi Ira,
I enjoy teaching. I think that is important. You must enjoy what you do,then, you can do a good job of it. Speaking takes time and a lot of practice. Yes, with practice you will increase your confidence to speak. So try speaking more in English wherever and whenever. I am glad you are improving and learning a lot from the course. Keep up the good work and practice more.
I enjoy teaching. I think that is important. You must enjoy what you do,then, you can do a good job of it. Speaking takes time and a lot of practice. Yes, with practice you will increase your confidence to speak. So try speaking more in English wherever and whenever. I am glad you are improving and learning a lot from the course. Keep up the good work and practice more.
0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë