self-assessment essay
Assalamualaikum madam Sharifah Zurina…
Sincerely, if I tell you about my achievement in reading, I learned a lot about my intonation in spelling and where I must increase or decrease my voice. I think my skills and performance in reading are better than before. About writing, I was increasing up one stage than before, I still make some mistake in grammar, but it’s not your false in teaching, that’s my mistake and to me it’s difficult to use certain word or to arrange sentence. About listening and speaking, I am not increase a lot because it’s difficult to me to improve only in six weeks, but I learned a lot how to understand other people speaking and how to speak correctly when I did Longman internet test. I very excited when I did this test but I take a lot of time to answer certain question. About vocabulary, I think it’s not problem to me now because you always told our class that if we don’t know one word in any sentence, we can guess that word if we understand all that sentence. About making presentations, I think it’s always give me challenge because when I nervous, I can’t do anything. But in this class, my performance in making presentations is not bad at all. I also increase my skills in participating discussions but certain part in discussions I used Malay word to understand my partner. More activities in English class like discussions between students and lecturer, group by group and partners where I really like because it was very fun and full with jokes. It does also give me new experience here..
Thank you a lot madam…
Sincerely, if I tell you about my achievement in reading, I learned a lot about my intonation in spelling and where I must increase or decrease my voice. I think my skills and performance in reading are better than before. About writing, I was increasing up one stage than before, I still make some mistake in grammar, but it’s not your false in teaching, that’s my mistake and to me it’s difficult to use certain word or to arrange sentence. About listening and speaking, I am not increase a lot because it’s difficult to me to improve only in six weeks, but I learned a lot how to understand other people speaking and how to speak correctly when I did Longman internet test. I very excited when I did this test but I take a lot of time to answer certain question. About vocabulary, I think it’s not problem to me now because you always told our class that if we don’t know one word in any sentence, we can guess that word if we understand all that sentence. About making presentations, I think it’s always give me challenge because when I nervous, I can’t do anything. But in this class, my performance in making presentations is not bad at all. I also increase my skills in participating discussions but certain part in discussions I used Malay word to understand my partner. More activities in English class like discussions between students and lecturer, group by group and partners where I really like because it was very fun and full with jokes. It does also give me new experience here..
Thank you a lot madam…
0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë