MY BELOVED LECTURER
If you want to know,before I came your class,I mean the first day the foundation class was started,I always imagine that the lecturer who is handle this class is serious,not friendly and will make something to be difficult to understand.But,I'm so happy because what I imagine in my mind was exactly wrong.You're so friendly and always make me and all my friends laugh and enjoy with your class day by day.Your attitude also make me throw out my bad feeling like afraid,shy,nervous and anything in my heart .It's also improve my confident especially when I want to do my conservation.
I know,English is most important languages especially when we want to apply the good job.For your information,I always try to improve my English every time before this,but I don't know what wrong it.I try to listen english song,watching english movies and also have read a few books story but when I try to speak,I don't know why I can't to speak very well and good like your....That's is something wrong with me????I need your help to solve my problem.Actually,I understand when someone talk to me but when I want to reply it,my mind become blur.Sometimes,I need time to manage my words before I say it.
For this class,I learn more about english especially about the vocabulary and grammar.I know,I too weak in grammar.Sometimes,when I wrote something,I'm very confused because I don't know when I want use past tense,present tense and more about it.But when I come your class,I can differentiate it but sometimes it also make me confuse again.So.....,that mean,I must to read a lots of english book........????????
About the speaking.....I don't know if I can speak very well or not.Sometimes I think I can but sometimes I think I can't.When in your class,you try to push me and also my friends to speak in english.I accept it and I know when we try to speak more and more,it's can improve our self become confident.It's that right.....????????
Listening......listening also can improve my english.When I try to listen something like songs,movies or drama english......,I can learn more and more new words.It's also can make me become improve and good in english too.
Madam Sharifah do a lots of activity for example writing,listening,reading and speaking.......grammar and vocabulary too...I'm very-very like all activity that you have done in your class because it's make me attracted to attend your class and make me learn more and more new things in english such as;how to write better in english,how to be a good listener,how to understand what we have read and don't shy to speak.The important thing I learn from this,be confident and don't give up when you want to achieve something......
That's all.....mmuah...
0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë