e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

my achievement in English

Assalamualaikum, I am umair bin abdul halim wrote this essay about my achievement in learning English along this third semester.

This essay was include with how this express English class can increase my ability in reading, writing, listening ,speaking, vocabulary, making presentations, participating discussions and my feeling about English.

My reading became more improve when I learned how to use suitable intonation for all kind of words. About my writing, I am not sure that I have improved it or not. But I’m sure I improve my grammar when I learn it using Longman. Learning grammar became easy using it. I think my speaking skill is not change. Although not many new vocabulary I know from this class but I have learned how to know what mean of whatever word without open dictionary. In making presentations and participating, I have a lot of thing that I learn from it. For example I learn how to control my nervous, how to make presentation become more interesting and good. I also learn how to use body language to attract people attention.

Actually I don’t like English anymore, because I don’t have talent in language, can you imagine I need 2 hours to make this short essay, this situation also occur in examination. ALL my teachers in primary and secondary school don’t likes my because I am very slow to understand what he or she teach about. But I don’t sad because of it, because I know that god is fair to all humans. So I as a human take all responsibility and do it as best as I can and I don’t care what people want to say about me because I know it the best that can I do using ability that god give to me.

Thank you because read my essay and I hope you don’t heat me because I slow in learning English.wassalam.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë