love english classes
Since I learn English in Foundation English, I think that my skill and my performance in all side were improved.
My reading much better and I can read in English more fluently. In my opinion, the most important is if we read any English article or newspaper often, our reading will improve day by day. Now I can write essay or anything in English. Actually before this I shy to speak in English to public, but now I’m more confident. Furthermore, I learn many new vocabularies that I didn’t know before this, so all my skill was improved.
Besides, I also feel that I’m more bravely and my co-operation with friend also was improved. It is because, when we doing discussion or make presentation, we works as one team and change our idea by spoken in English.
I learn new word and I enjoyed it!
Many activities in English classes that I was participate.
I like the activity that makes our enjoyed to learn English. For an example, the listening activity we must listen a song or our lecturer read an article. Although we must listen carefully and write some word, I think that it is very attractive and enjoy learning more English. Besides, the discussion activities also make me more confident to speak in English to public. Now, I didn’t shy or just keep quiet if somebody asks me anything in English.
My reading much better and I can read in English more fluently. In my opinion, the most important is if we read any English article or newspaper often, our reading will improve day by day. Now I can write essay or anything in English. Actually before this I shy to speak in English to public, but now I’m more confident. Furthermore, I learn many new vocabularies that I didn’t know before this, so all my skill was improved.
Besides, I also feel that I’m more bravely and my co-operation with friend also was improved. It is because, when we doing discussion or make presentation, we works as one team and change our idea by spoken in English.
I learn new word and I enjoyed it!
Many activities in English classes that I was participate.
I like the activity that makes our enjoyed to learn English. For an example, the listening activity we must listen a song or our lecturer read an article. Although we must listen carefully and write some word, I think that it is very attractive and enjoy learning more English. Besides, the discussion activities also make me more confident to speak in English to public. Now, I didn’t shy or just keep quiet if somebody asks me anything in English.
0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë