i love english language
ALL ACTIVITIES IN ENGLISH CLASSES
SO FUN AND GOOD
Everyone have their own precipitation English classes lesson. Many activities would my friends and I likes.
One of the activities I like is the ice-breaking activity. This activity did at the first my class in first week. In this activity, everyone must be introduce ourselves to lecture and new friend members. In activity we were told our name, where we life and so on. I like this activity because I can known new information from my new friends and my lecture. I am so excited and happy.
Besides that, the group discussion activity also I like. This activity I like because I can gave my opinion and my suggestion for my group when we discussion about any title. With this activity, I can more bravely and confidences to gave my ideas and relationship among my group members and I more friendly.
Furthermore, I also like a lot of activities in exercise book. In this book many exercise activities have like reading comprehension, writing summary, vocabulary, grammar, speaking and so on. With all this activities, I can learn more about how to read very fast and clearly, can known more vocabulary and others activities in exercise book from my lecture and my fellow friends. It can be improve my English language and learn more new information.
I also like play games and quiz activities. It’s so fun and so happily because my lecture gave us freedom to thinking and every action we did.
Since I came this class, my felt so fun and not boring because my friends and my lecture so take care to me. I also like all the activities we did and I think not activities I dislike. I want to say thank you for my lecture and also my friends because make our condition in English classes so fun and interesting. Hopefully, after I finished this classes, I can learn something to improve my English language and my life.
My skills and perfomance
Since I came in English classes, I can known and improve my skills and performance a lot. For reading, I think, my skill so good and I can read more clearly and faster. I also can quickly understand when I read some passage.
For writing, I think I still have a weakness. I cannot describe about the past tense, present tense, continuous tense and so on when I want to write the essay. In listening, for me I think I can do it when my lecture did the listening activity. One of the problems in my skills is speaking. When I want to speak, I cannot have bravely and confidence to speak with public. I also worried. Then, in vocabulary I also not have many new words and vocabulary. With this it can give me trouble when I want to write the writing activity. Finally in making presentation and participating discussions, my skills so good and I also active in my group. I have confidence when I talk my ideas and suggestion. Because of this, I can improve my English language and can learn new knowledge.
SO FUN AND GOOD
Everyone have their own precipitation English classes lesson. Many activities would my friends and I likes.
One of the activities I like is the ice-breaking activity. This activity did at the first my class in first week. In this activity, everyone must be introduce ourselves to lecture and new friend members. In activity we were told our name, where we life and so on. I like this activity because I can known new information from my new friends and my lecture. I am so excited and happy.
Besides that, the group discussion activity also I like. This activity I like because I can gave my opinion and my suggestion for my group when we discussion about any title. With this activity, I can more bravely and confidences to gave my ideas and relationship among my group members and I more friendly.
Furthermore, I also like a lot of activities in exercise book. In this book many exercise activities have like reading comprehension, writing summary, vocabulary, grammar, speaking and so on. With all this activities, I can learn more about how to read very fast and clearly, can known more vocabulary and others activities in exercise book from my lecture and my fellow friends. It can be improve my English language and learn more new information.
I also like play games and quiz activities. It’s so fun and so happily because my lecture gave us freedom to thinking and every action we did.
Since I came this class, my felt so fun and not boring because my friends and my lecture so take care to me. I also like all the activities we did and I think not activities I dislike. I want to say thank you for my lecture and also my friends because make our condition in English classes so fun and interesting. Hopefully, after I finished this classes, I can learn something to improve my English language and my life.
My skills and perfomance
Since I came in English classes, I can known and improve my skills and performance a lot. For reading, I think, my skill so good and I can read more clearly and faster. I also can quickly understand when I read some passage.
For writing, I think I still have a weakness. I cannot describe about the past tense, present tense, continuous tense and so on when I want to write the essay. In listening, for me I think I can do it when my lecture did the listening activity. One of the problems in my skills is speaking. When I want to speak, I cannot have bravely and confidence to speak with public. I also worried. Then, in vocabulary I also not have many new words and vocabulary. With this it can give me trouble when I want to write the writing activity. Finally in making presentation and participating discussions, my skills so good and I also active in my group. I have confidence when I talk my ideas and suggestion. Because of this, I can improve my English language and can learn new knowledge.
0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë