e martë, 12 qershor 2007

Firstly thanks because come to my blog.Here,we can share anything what do you like especially about our class,Foundation English....I hope everyone don't shy to write whatever your like in this blog.Before that,I want to said sorry to Madam Sharifah because I was absent into your class on Monday.For your information,I got the emergency call on Saturday from my village about my grandma was ill....so that's why I can't came your class on Monday.

Erm....did you still can't post your comment to my blog??I'm sorry again because I can't to help you when you sent message on Sunday.Actually,on Friday until Sunday.I'm really-really don't have extra time to log in my blog.Ok...this is step by step if you want to post your comment to my blog for the next time...
  • Firstly,you must go to the Blogger website,'www.blogger.com.' Secondly,when the blogger website were appear in your computer,please sign in your account.
  • After that,you will see two boxes on your left in your blog,then go to the butterfly box's below your box's blog and click 'new post' if you want to add new comment.
  • Then,you can write down whatever you want.
  • Finally,after you have done to write it,click 'publish post' if you want all of group members read your comment.
so....it's easy to make it...well done...
smile....I hope you can post a lots of comment after this.....smile again....
hurry...hurry...post your comment now....!!!!!

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë