e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

ChakK!!

Assalamualaikum and .. Do you remember me? My name is Mohd Ammar Khalis Bin Md Aris.. Everybody can called me Amar or Khalis @(Carliz). I am a marine science student major oceonografi. So I have 2 friends in our class..Ira and Bad.. First at all, I am so happy that we have a lecturer nice and beautiful like you.. You are so kind, friendly and you like our mother in this class.

Firstly about ‘reading session’, you had though us how to read and understand any story or any article properly. Thank you. Meanwhile,about ‘writing session’ I hope you try to call any students in the future to know how to you use and write the nice sentences, this is my opinion. Maybe we as weak students do not know right way to write any essays.

Besides that, 1 loved the ‘listening session’ because maybe we as a student just like to make some listening than other activity. But this is not important comments. Hehe. I am do not like ‘speaking session’ because the activity which I hate as long as I am a student by 13 years ago.

However the ‘vocabulary session’ can improve or make all of us to know more interesting word that we do not hear before. Lastly ‘making presentations and participating discussions are to activities that I do not like. But when you try to do all of activities which I do not like, this is advantage that I have change my attitude from shy person, passive person but I have change although a little bit changing.

Therefore, I am sorry if I become naughty person when you are teaching in this class. That’s all.

before I forget..all my friends...you all always make me happy now..



2 komente:

Blogger Sharifah Zurina tha...

Hello Ammar,
Why don't you like speaking activities. I think speaking activities are what students like best. Is it because you had a very,very bad experience a long time ago as a student at school?
You know that English is an important language and it is also a necessity now in our working world.So,please try to read and listen and speak more in English from now on.

19 qershor 2007 në 6:01 p.d.  
Blogger nurul wahidah tha...

Assalamu'alaikum..

sorry for give my comment..i agree with madam's words.speaking is important when we are in working world.i understand your feeling because before this i'm so bad in presentation.can u imagine, no one understood what i'm talking about.so 'kelam kabut'.i ashamed that time..but, when i thought of my future,i tried to love speaking..now,it is going better although it still bad..so,don't hate speak, but love it.practice make perfect,insyaAllah..

23 qershor 2007 në 6:07 m.d.  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë