e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

assalaimulaikum , my name is mohd hazani bin mat zaid.
Include this week, now i be here in foundation class for 5 week, during this class be held, I was had make excuse for 2 day with true reason and causing. Madm syarifah zurina was a good lecture , im not mention she as a teacher cause i thinks she never teaching at school , jusk joke, but she was a strictly and sometimes can able make funny.Let go throught, firstly I want told about my achievment in learning English., on my counting, Im going to learn english since I'm in standart 1 untill now. But I assume my English level still not make me proud and I still not satisfied with it. So what should I do?We start from my reading skill, I think my performance rather good , but if I have got more change, I love to do it if someone can help me in pronouns. For writing , I have got problem with it, usually , for make a good essay I need to knew a more about grammar , not enough to know only, but tried to utitilise it to the right place .it can be a little bit of problem to me, so I hope , in this class , the lessons are base on a wide range of topic reflecting the spoken and written forms of the language and its grammar.For part of listening, I has a good a pair of ear but I can’t hearing with clearly if someone speak in English , one word that I usual used if have someone speaking English with me ‘ pardonly’ or ‘beg your pardon please’. Did I have got problem in listening? I think I lack of practise , that why I am not skilled.I can speak a little , I has self confident to speak in English, althought sometime its look like be extremely for the university student like me. For vocabulary , I will try my best for got as much as possible new vocab everyday, at least I get one for one day. In class, I try to use a new word provided that I kept it into my mind.It just same for making presentations and participating discussions skill , its talk about our self confident .i think it was distinct here, further out , we must raise awaireness and make a lot of asking to people who knows more than we. I think we will get satisfactory result because development can be held, if all people come to work together . this what I was learn in upsm , ahaa.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë