e diel, 10 qershor 2007

Achievements in Learning English

I'm was entering class foundation for third semester. Because of this I can learn more things in English. So, I can improve myself. I know I' not good in English. Many things I can't do it very good ex specially in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Also my vocabulary is limited.

Reading is also my hobbies. To make me understanding, I always try to understand what are the meaning of the each words. Every times I read, I always make my dictionary to be a good teacher. So, I can search what are the meaning of the words when I'm not understand what are the meaning of it. I also try to find the words without using dictionary like try to understand what are the meaning of the sentences.

I can't writing and speaking very good because my vocabulary are very limited. I always blur when I'm try to writ or speak in front of people. Speaking in English is good for everybody, so I try to speak with my friends when make the discussion. When discussion I try to writing about what are we discuss about.

Listening English is good for me to improve myself. I always listen carefully what are the lecture teaches about and try to understand what are the lecture tell about. So, when the lecture teaches I always writ the important notes or messages.

To improve my vocabulary, I always reading newspapers, magazines, and books. I also listen the English songs. So, many works I must do it to make me understanding. What words are not understanding, I writ and try to search what are the meaning of it.

I'm not shy to speech in front of lot of people. Because of the limited in vocabulary, I'm fear to speech. Or when I speech everyone can't understand what are me tell about. In the class, I like to do discussion. This activity can make me happy because I can speaking, listening and writing. And also can improve my vocabulary.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë