e martë, 12 qershor 2007

Achievement in learning English

Dear madam,

First, i want to say thank you to my lecture and all my friends in my class. I'm very happy joining in my class. When i join this class, i feel my english is better than before. My reading skills was improved because i get the point and understand what i was read before. After that, my writting skills also was improved when i join this class. I can understand when my friend talk with me or ask me something in english language and i can speak very well right now with my friend in english language.My vocabulary also better than before. I can use the correct vocabulary now because i learned many activities about vocabulary in my class. Then, my madam was teached to make the presentation very good. I spend many time to discuss together with our group members to finish our presentation work. Finally, after join this class, i feel more confident to participate in discussion. Next, i like all activities in my class but i like most is when madam told us to read the paragraph in the class. This is because i become more confident to comunicate in front of my friends.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë