ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES IN ENGLISH FOUNDATION CLASS
HALLUUU…….
Assalammualaikum Madam ShZurina. _______________________________________
First of all, I want to thanks very much to all of the UKM Management Department for the English foundation class that was held for the band 1 and 2 students in UKM. This class give more advantage to the student who still not good in their English skills. It train all the student in more ways and polish their skills and their talent. Thank you very much. I really hope that the entire student can get and use all the experiences in their future.
Thank you.
About the class…….
When we talk about the class, I sure that all of the entire student really like whole the activities that have done. For me, I like whole activities that were done. No more stress, no more tension and no more cried. I enjoyed all the activities and give my best commitment in the class. Moreover, the class was not like secondary schools, it’s more fun and not too bored. We can sing, dance, acting, and many more.
The reading session, for the expert student I think it’s too simple for them, but for me it still complicated.
I try to read and learn more correct pronunciation to be better in my reading. Madam Sharifah Zurina as my class lecture teaches me how to read as professional person. I like this and I think my reading skills was improve and became better than what I am before.
Writing?. When I heard about writing, I usually say “urgh!!!” . I really don’t like it. But a miracle was happened. When I join this class I like writing. And my friends were really shocked about it. Writing trained me to create ideas and completed my grammar to be the better.
Listening. I like it, because I’m still old in fashion in my listening skills. It makes me be better in my listening skills. I’ll try to catch up and understand what the communicator tries to say. I’ve learned more vocabulary and the slang. But I still confuse about it.
Speaking. This session trained me to be more confident when I talk about something. I really felt nerves when I talk especially in front of the audience. After join this I become a new person. I’m confident when I talk and no more nerves.
Vocabulary. Talk about vocabulary, I’m still weakness in that. When I joined this class I’ve learned more vocabulary and new word that I’ve never heard before.
Making presentation. Making presentation is so hard. We must create the best one because we have to take the audience attention and don’t make them feel bored. This session tell me that the cooperation in work team is so important. We have to manage the group participation to find the information and give ideas. Besides, It trained students to be confident and be more active in their work.
Participating discussion. It’s more like as making presentation .It tell me that participation in all the activities are very important because it gave more benefit and extra experience to enter the new world. I think I be the better now. I confident to give my ideas and my opinion.
About the class
The activity that I really like is drama. Drama trained me to be confident on stage and do not to shy. I’ve to be patience because in drama there are more stress and problem to handle. All of this is about the commitment. The entire student must understand that drama is so hard. To make it perfect, we’ve to practice as usual as we can. Practice make perfect. If one of the actress or the actor was not there, so we can’t practice. And may be certain entire student felt down and our drama was bad. It’s like a child drama. Do you want it happen?. So, the commitment is very important for all of us to make something done as what we want. And may be one of us can be the actor or actress in
The activity that I disliked is Longman program. I know it really good for us but it’s too complicated. Actually, I like it but the place. We have to go to library lab and done the project. The place is too small and we have to waiting for a long time to wait for our turn. The lab could not give their best service because of this. We have to challenge about more than hundred students to do this project. I suggest that the management department could solve this problem. Thank for the attention, it is for our benefit.
kyu ku
Thank you…
Written by
(: Bad :)
A114257
0 komente:
Posto një koment
Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]
<< Faqja e parë